Buy Dash: Before Investing Read Here
Published: 17 January 2021 by Valentina
There are cryptocurrencies that claim to be true heirs of the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto (inventor of Bitcoin), others focus on privacy, and then there is Dash. Buying Dash means fully understanding its potential and believing in its future development.
In our guide we will show you that buying Dash is quite simple. Here are the basic steps:
- You register in a regulated CFD Broker, which is preferable to Exchanges (you will find out why later).
- Practice on the Demo account to become familiar with the platform.
- Make the minimum deposit required and start investing seriously.
By following these steps you can buy Dash without paying commissions and in a safe and regulated manner.
Thanks to CFD brokers such as eToro, in fact, it is possible to buy Dash in total safety, avoiding the risks present in the Exchange.
Here are the best platforms to invest:
Min. Deposit: 50€
Min. Deposit: 100€
Min. Deposit: 50€
Min. Deposit: 250€
Min. Deposit: 100€
Min. Deposit: 250€
Dash: What it is and how it is born
Is buying Dash convenient?
Many analysts consider Dash a good investment and are sure of the growth of this cryptocurrency both in the short as well as in the long term. We will talk more about it in the next paragraphs.
How to buy Dash
If you are interested in buying Dash, you should know that there are mainly two methods to make this investment: Exchanges and CFD Brokers.
We will now try to analyze both systems in order to help you evaluate the safest and most convenient:
- Exchanges are websites that allow you to trade cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees on deposits and, not being regulated by external bodies, they are rather “risky” because they suffer frequent cyber attacks with consequent theft of cryptocurrencies.
- CFD brokers, on the other hand, are intermediaries which operate with regular licenses issued by the most important supervisory bodies of individual countries, such as the FCA for the UK. Furthermore, you do not really come into possession of cryptocurrencies and therefore there is no risk of theft.
In the table below we have summarized the strengths and weaknesses of these two systems:
Pros > You “really” buy cryptocurriences
Cons > Commissions to be paid
> No license
> You can only invest upwards
> Serious security concerns
> Slow transactions
Pros > They are safe and licensed
> You can invest both up and down
> There are no commissions
> There is no risk of cryptocurrency theft
> Immediate transactions
Cons > You don’t “really” buy cryptocurriences
This summary table tells us that Exchanges are rather risky (they have suffered numerous cyber attacks), expensive (there are commissions to pay), and allow you to earn only in the event of a rise in prices (you cannot sell short).
CFD Brokers are safe and regulated (they have a regular license), they are cheap (they don’t charge commissions), and they offer the possibility to earn even when prices fall (short sale).
Buy Dash with the best platforms
In the previous paragraph, we have summarized the differences between Exchanges and CFD Brokers and we have seen the numerous advantages of the latter when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies.
With CFD Brokers, to buy Dash (or sell it) you just need to:
- Buy Dash CFDs to profit from the cryptocurrency price growth.
- Sell Dash CFDs to profit from falling cryptocurrency price.
Once the desired price is reached, the transaction is closed and net profits can be withdrawn or reinvested, without commissions.
To choose the best platforms you need to do tests, evaluate the characteristics of each one, and compare them with the others. OnlineTradingCourse.net has carried out this comparison between the main CFD brokers on the market and it has emerged that the best platforms where to buy Dash safely are those offered by eToro, ForexTB and IQ Option.
eToro: Intuitive platform to buy Dash
eToro is the most popular online broker in the world and its fame is confirmed both by the incredible number of subscribers – over 10 million – and by the numerous licenses it has obtained, including the one issued by FCA.
Its trading platform is considered the most intuitive on the market, complete and professional and it manages to combine simplicity and convenience in a unique way. Here’s what the Dash CFD looks like on eToro:
- Register on eToro
- In the section “people”, you can choose the traders to copy based on the performance.
- With a click, Copy Trading will copy exactly the same operations of the chosen traders in your account.
- At this point, you will get the same returns as these trading experts (of course, in proportion to your investment), without doing anything else.
Here, you can see some of the eToro Traders that can be copied.
Click here and choose which trader to follow
Both Copy Trading as well as traditional trading can also be tested on a free Demo account, without taking real risks.
Click here and sign up for free
For more details you can read our full eToro review.
ForexTB: Trading signals to buy Dash
- The web platform is easy to use and can be entered from any browser without downloading any software.
- Metatrader 4 is more technical and full of professional indicators and meets the needs of the more experienced traders.
Click here to sign up for free on ForexTB
Here is what the CFD Dash looks like on the ForexTB web platform:
IQ Option: Buy Dash with 10 Euro
Dash pros and cons
- Dash is a cryptocurrency developed to break the limits of Bitcoin.
- It uses masternodes which make transactions very fast.
- Dash manages to achieve a level of absolute anonymity.
- Its vast network must be able to count on Dash’s growth to stay efficient.
- There are numerous cryptocurrencies that aim for the same goals as Dash.
The rapidly proliferating cryptocurrency ecosystem has generated “choice” problems among investors and Dash has tried to overcome these problems by distinguishing itself with absolute anonymity and almost instant transactions.
To buy Dash safely it is preferable to start from a Demo account, practice with the chosen platform, then make the minimum deposit required by the Broker and move on to really investing.
- Practice the eToro Demo account for free by clicking here
- Register for free on ForexTB and access the Demo account from this link
- Access the IQ Option Demo account for free with this link
Dash is a cryptocurrency born from a fork of Bitcoin, to overcome the limits of the original cryptocurrency.
According to some analysts, yes, it seems to be an investment with really interesting potential.
Some analysts’ forecasts see very rapid growth for Dash by 2021.
CFD brokers like eToro are the best way to buy Dash without paying commissions in total safety.